Cellphone-Mate, Inc. SureCall™ CM2020 80 dB Dual Band Amplifier (kit)
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Easily scalable, most powerful amplifier on the market
- Reconfigurable, dual band, fits any size
- 80dB gain manually adjustable at 1 dB increments
- Features Automatic Shutdown to prevent overload
- Dual Band 800 and 1900 MHz
- Operates with CDMA, GSM, GPRS, TDMA, AMPS and all other standard cell phone networks
- Supports multiple users
- Uplink/Downlink Oscillation detection (individual LEDs)
The CM2020 80dB is the most powerful dual-band amplifier in its price range on the market today. It extends cellular services in poor coverage zones where the signal is weak due to geographical area, building materials or structural design. This full-featured amplifier includes adjustable gain control for maximum flexibility to meet your location and building needs. Great for low signal and/or large coverage areas. It covers up to 80,000 square feet (with good outdoor signal).
This amplifier is the perfect enterprise solution for a large office or warehouse. The 80 dB gain of CM2020 80dB make its coverage the largest in the industry.
Compatible With: All Major U.S. Cell Phone Carriers for voice / 2G / and 3G data. Not compatible with Nextel/iDEN, Verizon 4G LTE, AT&T 4G LTE, T-Mobile 4G AWS, or Sprint 4G WiMax.
- CM2020 80dB Amplifier
- 9V AC Power Supply
- User Manual
- Velcro and screw mounting kit
Please select your antennas and cables below.
Cellphone-Mate's Recommended separation between indoor and outdoor antennas: 100 ft.
Ways to decrease required antenna separation distance
- Increase the vertical component of the separation
- Choose a directional outdoor yagi or directional indoor panel antenna or both (must be facing away from each other)
Please read our purchasing/customization recommendations below and then select your antennas, cables, and options at the bottom of the page.
Outside Antenna General Purchasing Recommendation
Reasons to choose a Yagi Antenna:
- If you are only interested in boosting a single carrer or multiple carrers with towers in the same general direction
- If you have only 1-2 bars outdoor signal strength. Still recommended for higher signal strengths as well
- If you Live on a relativly flat terrain. Not recommended for mountainous or urban areas.
- If you are planning on using 50+' of coax from the yagi to the amplifier. Still recommended for lesser cable lengths as well.
Reasons to choose an omni-directional antenna:
- If you are looking for the quickest and easiest installation possible
- If you have multiple carriers to provide coverage for and towers are not located in same general direction
- If you have at least 3 bars outdoor signal strength
- If you plan on using less than 50' of coax from the omni-directional antenna to the amplifier
- When given a choice among 3, 5, and 9 dB Omni-Antennas, Choose 3 dB for mountainous or urban areas, 5 dB for suburban or moderate terrain areas, and 9 dB only for flat terrain areas
- If you can adhere to the antenna separation requirements for this amplifier
Inside Antenna General Purchasing Recommendation
Reasons to choose a ceiling mounted dome antenna:
- If you have access to an attic or crawl space where you can run cabling easily to the antenna
- If the coverage area is more or less sqaure, as opposed to rectangular
Reasons to choose a wall mounted panel antenna:
- If the coverage area is large and more rectanguar than square
- If you do not have access to an attic or crawl space
- If you have access to an attic or crawl space and have very tall ceilings (mount in attic, facing downward)
- Are able to install it in a direction facing away from the outdoor antenna
- Are purchasing as a second antenna for a multi-floor system (installed on lower floor facing away from outdoor antenna)
Cabling General Purchasing Recommendation
- Keep the cable lengths to a minimum. Purchase only the lengths you need and do not coil or fold extra cable.
- Keep the cable from the outdoor antenna to the amplifier as short as possible (remembering that the amplifier should be installed in a location that has 110 AC power)
- Keep the cable length from the amplifier to the indoor antenna(s) as short as possible (while trying to adhere to the antenna separation requirements for this amplifier - adjustable gain amplifiers and directional antennas will almost always decrease the required antenna separation distance.
Lightning Surge Protection
We always recommend lightning surge protection for every kit we sell. Installing a surge protector in-line will protect your amplifier in the event the outdoor antenna is struck by lightning. Must be electrically grounded.
Universal Roof Mount for Outdoor Antenna
Universal One Legged mount with a 1.66" O.D. mounting pipe. The Universal One Legged Mount can be installed on any roof, wall or gable end. This mount is designed for virtually all types of antennas. Compatible with all yagi and omni-directional antennas we sell.